- The Mini Round Baler is convenient for raking and baling grass and rice straw in small farm fields.
- Binds and compresses grass and rice straw into compact, rolled bales of 50 cm in diameter and 68 cm in width.
- Netting is used for binding, which shortens the binding time to one fifth of conventional twine-binding. (Based on the comparison between our products.)
- Rolled bales are formed in a chamber where material is compressed and baled by eight rotating rollers, which reduces the mechanical noise generated when forming bales.
- Unwinding of netting and discharging of rolled bales can be done fully automatically after baled are formed.
These can also be done manually, so you can operate manually or automatically depending on your specific needs.
- Baling pressure level can be adjusted to 20 different stages, depending on the material such as grass, rice straw or silage.
- Tool-less design enables easy exchange of shear bolts.
- The necessary horsepower of tractors to draw Mini Roll Baler is from 17 to 30. Equipped with a hydraulic package, it can be attached to a small-sized tractor.
※Specifications and photos are subject to change without notice for improvement.