History

Bronze statue

From Agriculture to Life Culture

With the motto of “being close to the earth, and living with the earth”, Takakita Co., Ltd. has consistently worked on the modernization of agriculture since its foundation in 1912.
Agriculture is now on the verge of dramatic change. We will continue to contribute to the development of agriculture by grasping this trend accurately.
In order to diversify and expand our business, we have worked on the “processing of large-sized bearings”. We will continue to forge “a new path” by embarking on a new field, while valuing our long-lasting tradition.

History

1912 Shinjiro Takakita starts manufacturing agricultural tools.
1945 Takakita Agricultural Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is established.
1961 Company name is changed to Takakita Agricultural Machinery Co., Ltd.
1962 Company stock is listed on the Nagoya Stock Exchange (Second Section).
1963 Company stock is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (Second Section).
1967 Sapporo branch office is opened.
1970 Company forms business tie-up with Koyo Seiko Co., Ltd.
1973 Company relocates its headquarters and factory to the Kuramochi Industrial Park in Nabari City.
1986 Company forms business/financial tie-up with Tanashin Denki Co., Ltd.
1987 Capital is increased to 1.35 billion yen.
1988 Company name is changed to Takakita Co., Ltd.
2001 New Sapporo branch office building is constructed and factory is expanded.
2006 Bearing Division acquires ISO 9001:2000 certification.
2009 Company breaks off business tie-up with Tanashin Denki Co., Ltd.
2012 To celebrate its 100th anniversary.
2015 listed in the 1st Section of the Tokyo and Nagoya Stock Exchange.
2016 Established joint venture company Shandong Wuzheng Takakita Stockbreeding Machinery Co.,Ltd.